This is Halloween weekend. It was seriously insane and right below our building! I swear we had somehow traveled to Vegas. Everyone was pretty much wearing lingerie and the crowd was huge. It was definitely an interesting Halloween!
Jake and I wanted to do something together but I really needed to study, so we decided to go to the beach and I would read some cases for my memo while at the beach. It was so beautiful out and it is the perfect place to just relax (obviously I didn't get much work done, I only read one case. lol)
We spend LONG hours in the library. When we start to drift off to sleep, we do something stupid. This happened to be Friday and Halloween weekend, so no one was in the library except us nerds!
Jake randomly had to have surgery. This is his battle wound. He got a mole removed and they took about two inches out of him. Can you believe that this is 20 stitches? 
I've started to try different ways to exercise since by the time I get home its dark and I get scared running at night. I've joined the "Outdoor Club" at school and we did Yoga on the beach. I seriously fell in love with Yoga. We do it at a park in Pacific Beach. The park is on a cliff that overlooks the beach. There is a little path down to the beach and boardwalk from the park, so after we went and hung out there. I am seriously going back every week (so long as it doesn't rain). The best part of it though is the instructors pet.....A pot belly pig. Hilarious.

Jake and I were sitting on our balcony and you could see for miles. As we sat there, we could see the fog roll in. It was so creepy. You could see this wall of fog slowly coming to get us. Within a matter of minutes this is what our view looked like....You couldn't see anything!

This is where we live! I finally took a pic of our building...

This is my baby. I gave birth to her on September 5, 2010. She weighs two pounds and her name is Bertha. If I lost her I would seriously commit a crime to find her. The only question that remains is....where are my relief society dinners?

I was particularly hungry and wanted junk food one day and I found the perfect place in Coronado, Amazing Cupcakes! The place is right on the beach with a view of downtown. It was gorgeous. There was even a little bench where I sat for a while. It made me miss all of you! If only you could have been sitting there with me...

Clearly, people think I'm crazy from my facebook posts about the transvestite bar. I must admit though, it was one of the funnest nights ever! The people below were once men that have turned into women. Some of them were amazing dancers and singers!


When it's light outside still I like to go running around downtown. They have some of the most beautiful running paths. We also have the convention center close that is comprised of what feels like a million stairs. I like to run them! This is a view from the top...

Jake and I are enjoying getting to know the area. We love it here and want to live here forever!
2 comments:
Love the update. You two are having to much fun!
California looks so fun. I'm glad you like it!
Post a Comment