A while ago I was really unhappy with the way my life was turning out. I didn't understand how I had gone from enjoying everything I was doing, to dreading waking up in the morning because I knew what the day would entail. I used to beg and cry to God that he would help me figure things out. It is amazing how far away that person seems now. As Jake and I were walking out of a movie today, I looked around and realized that I am extremely blessed and am unbelievably happy.
I know that you guys are probably sick of me talking about law school already, but it is literally my entire life right now. I find myself really missing Jake because I don't get to see as much of him as I would like, and when I do I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep. There are days that I'm studying till midnight and out the door by 730 the next day for class and another grueling day at the library. I just took a midterm tonight and I have another one tomorrow on Sunday of all days. This is the most intense thing that I have ever done but I am loving every minute of it.
Without the faith I placed in God, I don't know if I would of had the courage to quit my job, relocate, put Jake's job on the line, and take out a buttload of money in student debt. I have no idea what type of law I will be doing in the future, but I know that I have a purpose here and God has a plan for me.
And if I need help finding my "inner strength", I always have my yoga class on the beach. It's free but donations are accepted. I love this city.
3 comments:
Keep it up Kim! You are such a strong, determined, unbelieveable woman! You will do so many great things!
We love you and miss you!!
Scott, Melissa, and William!
Oh Chee, I miss you buddy! I'll see you in a week! You'll do great in law school, I have no doubt. I always thought you were (and are) a SMARTY PANTS! Keep it up, even when things are super tough!
I love that you did something not everyone will do... Changed the way your life was going! That is a huge accomplishment, was is law school!
Post a Comment