I have officially started law school, and I love it! Who knows if I will be saying that in the near or distant future, but so far so good. The work is ridiculous, and takes tons of time! Before school even started I read over 700 pages, briefed two cases, wrote three essays, and took a multiple choice test for my "initial assignments". It makes me wonder what the work is going to be like around midterms or finals.
I only have school for a few hours a day, which means the rest of my day will probably be spent in the library. I only had two classes today and I already have to read another 100 pages and brief four cases. Good times!
2 comments:
Go Kimmie. Good thing you are so smart.
Kimchee: All I can say is I don't envy you at all. And I mean that from the bottom of my very soul. Hee-hee.
Post a Comment