Alright people, I have a creeper looking and commenting on my blog again! I think it's time to take it private. Either comment on this post with your email address or send it to me at kimandjakemove@gmail.com and I will add you!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I'd love to still read it. natebyu@gmail.com
tammylakey@hotmail.com
shirleyrhale@gmail.com
Sorry about the creeper. :(
I don't really know you, but I have shared your story with a few people. I can't believe there are crazy people out there that get kicks from tearing people a part. Since I don't know you, I'll wish you well... I hope that you will come across many, many good people in comparison. You seem like a really great person, and I wish the best for you!!!
Kim, add me! It's Laren!
I like to see what you're up to once in a while. :) I'll send you my email.
I'm sorry about all your troubles! I'd love to catch up! Email me sometime!
Love,
Mandy (marvelousmom@gmail.com)
melissachristensen23@yahoo.com.. I am blog retarded so i dont know how to add people to my page. But i like looking at yours.. lol. Maybe i will figure it out sometime
jessvb_05@hotmail.com
Caitlyncox@gmail.com
count us in too!
brandon.woodland@gmail.com
shaleycox@hotmail.com! Love you hope your doing good!
I'd love to keep reading Kim!! Not that you knew I read to begin with! But I totally understand why you are going private!
My e-mail is jacquelynbeasley@gmail.com.
Sure hope I get to keep reading!:)
rachelleighdean@yahoo.com
So glad I saw this before you went private!
Kim,
I know you from School but I am choosing to be anonymous with this comment. I made up this bogus blog so I could leave a comment on yours. I found information on this guy that is harassing you and I don't want him know anything about me. We did some research and we found a lot of information about this guys tactics. He provokes people just to get a reaction, it's absolutely nothing personal. Here is an example:
"August 25th, 2009 at 5:20 pm
43t9fisldjfdsfqo9rg3 says:
i hereby vow to do everything in my power to disrupt your progression in the sporting world, Mr. Jeff Chen. i am going to relinquish control of my body to hatred and virtually curse your articles, a Internet suicide bomber, undeterred, completely focused, wholly consumed and obsessed with causing your professional failure until you change the title of this article. i will be relentless. i have nothing. i have nothing so i can give everything of myself to burning down this sliver of mutual world we share. this, Mr. Chen, is scorched earth. i don’t care about furthering or improving myself in any way — i only want to see your shambling career put out of its misery.
i want you to fix this. i want you to make this right. change the title of this article. change it. please."
Obviously this guy has enough time on his hands to try to bring everyone down to his level. Clearly, he is a coward that has to hide behind a computer screen to make himself feel better. He has various websites that range from leaving harassing comments to posting annoying videos online just to be obnoxious.
Hope this helps.
Got your invite. Thanks!
Post a Comment