Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures

One of my friends Devin is a perfectionist and the picture of Jake and I in from of the Eiffel tower was driving him crazy because the lighting was a little weird! hahaha. He edited the picture and did four different versions. Here is the before and after shots......

BEFORE:


AFTER:




I have to say I love the results! He is an amazing photographer as well so I highly suggest using him if you ever need a photographer. You can find him on facebook under Devin Olsen Photography.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Devin is the man! I need to have him take some pictures for us. Hmm... I wonder if he'll still give us a discount a year later. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kim! I love all your posts, especially the pictures of your toes and the shout out for me! Thanks :) Also, I'm so sorry someone said those horrible things, but like everyone else said, you handled it perfectly! You will make a great lawyer!

Oh, I also deleted my blog on accident... boo! I'm in the process of creating a new one and then i'll post the new url on your blog.