Toni Honi and Jeff came out to visit us during the Sundance film festival this year. It has been a tradition of Toni and I's ever since I moved back to Utah from New York 4 years ago. It was a very fun and exhausting weekend since I actually ended up snowboarding! It was very eventful at times, this is Toni creating her own Root Beer float....(she had to remove each piece of ice from the soda before dumping in her ice cream. This is her spitting out a piece of ice.)
Have you ever walked by a huge mound of snow on the side of the road and been tempted to just jump into it? I was. I would advise against it in the future since it isn't the soft snow you would think. It kind of hurts.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Sundance
Posted by KimandJake at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment