For Valentines Day this year Jake surprised me with a dozen roses. I was definitely surprised especially since I told him he didn't have to get me flowers. They were so pretty and this picture doesn't do them justice....
Whenever I get a box of chocolates, I take a bite out of the chocolate and if I don't like it, I put the rest back in the box. It drives Jake crazy!! I only like the caramels and there aren't that many in a box of chocolates. I am adamant that See's Candies should create a box of chocolates solely of caramels. Jake ended up going to See's Candies and special ordering me a box of caramels. I loved it!! Such a good hubby.
The in-laws came out that week for ski week. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures, but it was fun. I was a panzy and didn't go skiing since I can't handle the cold anymore. Stevo tends to make fun of me for that. It was fun seeing them though and hanging out while they were here.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Life is like a box of chocolates
Posted by KimandJake at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was a great week. So glad you got flowers because I got to enjoy them as well!
Post a Comment