Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas

For Christmas we went to California to visit Jake's family. All I can say is.........I want that weather for every Christmas in the future!!!!

We played Frisbee outside and lounged in some chairs in the sun. This alone can make for an amazing day. However, it was followed up by movies and shopping. Can it get any better? I think not! Jake and I decided to get each other one small present and then spend our Christmas money shopping the deals the day after Christmas. I definitely took advantage of that deal and went crazy at H&M. Loved it!

For Christmas Eve, we had a fondue dinner. I have never had fondue before which isn't surprising to me or my family, but they were shocked. Turns out, I love it! Now I'm going to make Jake take me to the Melting Pot before we move out of Utah. Here are some pics from Christmas...

Fondue!

Cute Jake getting excited for the stuff in his stocking
I kicked Bryce's butt.
Matching Pajamas!

BTW, I got a sweet make-up set for Christmas from Sephora. It has probably 100 shadows, 4 blushes, 10 liners, and lots more. It now resides permanently in my make-up back where it gets used everyday. lol.

3 comments:

Mike and Melissa said...

Kimchee, you look like your mom in that pic where you are staring at the game. Holy cow! Such a hottee. Sorry about your friend who passed on in the previous blog. Life can be so hard at times. I hope you are doing okay.

Anonymous said...

good to hear from you. I"m sad that though I can see your house right now out my window we never see each other. When you have some time pop by so we can catch up. I'm always around.

Also thanks for helping me out with my brownie emergency

Mike and Melissa said...

You need to update your blod butt munch. You know I mean that in a loving way too.