Sunday, March 7, 2010

Puerto Rico round number 4? 5? I lost count.

We went down to Puerto Rico for another event. This time was a little different than the other times because we went to the other side of the island near the rainforest. I have wanted to go to the rainforest ever since we started going to PR. It was amazing too! It wasn't greenest area of land I have ever seen. There were trees that had grown so that they wrap around each other and support each other. It was amazing. Here are some pics...



We stayed in a beautiful hotel too. They were trying to suck up to Jake and upgraded us to a suite while poor Paul got a crappy room and had to switch. I don't think they realized he is the CEO of the company. Here is view from our room. So pretty!


The event ended up going really well. The consultants ended up surprising all of us and mid meeting had a band come in with drums around their stomach and a microphone. They ended up putting on a show for 20 minutes. It was hilarious. Yes, that is Jake dancing with a consultant. She just grabbed him and started dancing, I loved it!



After the event, we went to a dinner at a local favorite. This guy was singing for everyone in the restaurant and ended up putting on the Macarena. The consultants all chanted until Paul, Jake, and I stood up and did the macarena for everyone in the restaurant. It was really funny. Jake really ended up putting on a show while Paul really focused on jiggling his butt. LOL. Too bad all of the pictures and videos are on Paul's camera...

1 comments:

The Lloyds said...

Sounds like fun! Take me with you next time lol!