Saturday, March 27, 2010

CANCUN!

We went to Cancun for the yearly incentive trip for For Every Home. It was so amazing! We went and visited the Mayan ruins. I think that was my most favorite part of the whole trip. It's crazy how these ruins correlate so closely to the Book of Mormon. It is definitely a testimony builder seeing these ruins. Jake and I are planning a trip to go to Belize and Guatemala to see more Mayan ruins, that could potentially be cities where Nephites lived. I'm so excited! Here are some pics of the hotel and ruins....

My cute toes that Rachel at Vitality Spa did. Notice there a bunch of bug bites on my feet from walking around the ruins all day!















3 comments:

The Lloyds said...

Like I said to Jake, Jelous!!! I wanna go!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys have to much fun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.