Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pictures

I have been meaning to post these pictures of our latest happenings, to save time I'm just posting them all at the same time.

This is on the way to Arizona. It was so pretty! Sadly, I don't have any pictures of us actually in Arizona. I think Jake took a couple though, so if we have them I will post them soon.


For Paige's birthday we went to Texas Road House. The best thing about this place is that they make you get on a saddle while we sing happy birthday or shout hurray. It was hilarious! hahahah


This is at the dub's graduation. A-bawg went from the little pre-school to the big pre-school. Zavy is going into first grade!

Look at how cute Aiden's smile is! He is so cute. Both Zavy and Aiden have little girlfriends that we got to see at the graduation. Tender!




When my maja was sick in the hospital there was a point when she was on quarantine. This means that you have to wear a mask, gloves, and gown in order to go in the room. By the time we got there they took her off of quarantine. However, to be safe we made the dubs where masks still. This is zavy wearing his.


This is our latest trip to Puerto Rico. Jake is up there doing his thing again. He did amazing! He had the funniest joke in his presentation. It was something to the extent of if they sold so much then their "prize" was going to be a picture with him and an autograph. Then this picture comes up with him on the skilift looking like a crazy man giving you a thumbs up. hahah. Everyone busted out laughing! He's so cute.

This trip was more exciting than the last because of the funny things that we encountered along the way. In the picture below you will notice it is our row on the plane.....held together by duct tape!!!! Luckily, I did not see this until after we had landed in Puerto Rico.

I think the best part of the trip had to be seeing this....This was at the peak of the swine flu scare. People were wearing masks everywhere! LOL. I had to get a picture. I tried to be discreet about it, but obviously the guy in the back knows what we are doing.


These are the dubs playing mario kart. Zavy has gotten so good! The both can kick my trash any day.


San Diego, founded by the Germans. Meaning........hahahahah. This is actually Coronado. I miss this place. I think we are going back very soon! I'm in need of a beach trip.


Nate and Jake. Most likely looking at boats, bikes, or who knows what else on ksl. I swear they are twins separated at birth. They are too much alike!


With how little A-bawg is you wouldn't think that he ate that much. However, he ate this entire bowl of popcorn by himself! When he was done with this one, he wanted another bag. WOW! He definitely can eat.


I've posted pictures of Jake laying on his favorite little couch in the past. This one was classic though. I came downstairs to see him laying like this....

2 comments:

The Lloyds said...

Looks like you guys have had a great couple of weeks! Were excited to see you guys soon!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Hey you guys. I found your blog I hope you don't mind seeing that we are family! You guys are very cute together and looks like you have been busy having fun!