Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been a while....

Jake and I have been working hard to get our yard looking good these past couple of weeks. We have a cute little white picket fence but no walkway! You always had to wear shoes to go into the yard because the builders laid mulch and not grass. We got crafty and decided to make a walk way ourselves! Jake took this pic shortly after it was completed....

Don't you love the dot lights?!!

I've been a slacker lately and haven't been making home lunches for work for Jake and myself. The last couple of days we have gone out to eat. Jake is training for a triathlon and has been eating healthier. At lunch, I grabbed a sandwich, apples, and juice for him. Subway unfortunately only had juice boxes for little kids. I grabbed it anyway thinking that was what Jake would want. He's like my little kid. He looked so cute drinking it I had to take a pic....

Isn't he cute? haha So precious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That juice box looks so minuscule compared to Jake! Your walkway looks great! It has been a really long time!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was fun to get your message on facebook! We do need to get the old crew together. My blog isn't private. I deleted the old one today to rid some confusion. Our blog is theneslenfamily.blogspot.com. Take a look!!!