I have been counting down to our cruise for like 2 months, and of course it is already over! I swear time flies when you are on vacation and goes so slow when you are at work! This was my first cruise so I was a little nervous to go, but it turned out so good. Unlimited food, activities, and all for free! (kind of) Here are some pictures from our vaca....
This is our wonderful radar detector. It is pretty ghetto! Jake lost the thing that holds it to the windshield, so he went and bought one from radioshack that clearly didn't work well.
Us with a picture of the boat before we got on.
These amazing sand castles that people build in Puerto Vallarta. How they do that, I have no idea.
When we went zip lining they also had a "zoo". These were the teeny cute crazy monkeys that they had there. I had to get a picture!
The boat, obviously.
Oh Mazatlan. If you'll notice in the backgroud, the taxi's are golf carts. It was hilarious. This is where Jake served his mission, I was shocked with how slummy the bad part of mazatlan was. Jake's mom posted pictures of his old apartment while he was on his mission on her blog as well as lots of other pics from the cruise. If you want to look, click on the link to the right that says Mulder mom and dad.
This is a picture of the streets. They dumped their garbage in gutters. Crazy!
Oh beautiful cabo!! I loved it.
Here's the famous lovers beach pic. It was taken from our balcony on the boat when we arrived. It was really pretty!
Mexico was awesome. I definitely want to go back sometime in the future.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Cruise!
Posted by KimandJake at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love cruises! I am so glad you had a good time. I'm sure you'll now be addicted like me. I can't wait to go on the next one. That's cool you got to go on a cruise AND visit where Jake served.
How fun! The only question I have is what the heck is that furry thing in the picture? Creepy. It's like a gremlin or something.
so jealous! looks like it was so fun!
Post a Comment