As most of you know I am allergic to animal hair, but I love animals regardless! Jake refused to let me get another cat/dog because he is convinced that it will kill me. I opted for a fish instead. Well actually 2 fish but I killed one after the first day. I'm a good mother. His name was Chuck Bass (R.I.P). Blair is still alive and doing really well though. She is so funny because she is scared of Jake. Every time he goes up to her bowl she hurries and hides in her tree. When I go up to her bowl to feed her or talk to her she comes up really close to the glass and just stares at me. She loves me! We feed her everyday after work. She gets so excited and starts swimming around really fast in her bowl because she knows what's coming!
Here are some pictures of my precious Blair!
As I am sitting here writing this Jake is watching wheel of fortune. It's hilarious because he keeps shouting the answers to the puzzles. Can't you just imagine him in his Utah shirt, byu shorts, cuddled up on the little couch with his face full of concentration? That's my pooh bear!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Blair
Posted by KimandJake at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My husband is an occational Wheel of Fortune fan too. He is sure that he'd take the $$$$ if he was able to play.
I love your fish! Will he let you get a dog that is easy on your allergies? I'm just a huge fan of pets, although your fish seems to have some personality! That's pretty cool. :)
I totally love the Chuck Bass and Blair...that is the best!! I can totally see Jake and the wheel of fortune :) How are you two?
How cute! I'm glad you got a little fishy! Yeah, it's okay you killed the other one. My parents had a fish for 2 years and when I went to take care of it while they were gone...of course, it died. Don't ask me how, it just did. But anyways, I still think you should get a little puppy or kitty. You need it. Jake will like it too, I promise. (As Wayne Knight says, "It's easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission." So take it from him, buy a little animal and then tell Jake....)
Post a Comment