Friday, February 13, 2009

Monster

Our house has been so dirty lately. We have been so busy we haven't had a day that we can just deep clean. Last night was no different. I had class till 9 and of course my teacher is on a power trip and won't let us out early. Jake, however, found a good excuse to not car pool with me again. (Never a good choice since last time I drove by myself I wrecked our new car!) I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and Jake had started laundry and done the dishes! He put our sheets in the dryer pretty late so we were up just waiting for our sheets to be done so we could go to bed. He went to go check on them and the next thing I know he was standing in front of me like this......

The sheet was so warm from the dryer he didn't want to get out. LOL. He's too funny!

4 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

What a dork!

Shirley said...

Oh my gosh! That is soo funny! Guys are weird. That's nice that he started cleaning though. My husband is usually the one to break down and do it lately. I can totally see my husband doing something like this, but he would kill me if I posted it. That's awesome that he is so cool about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Kim!! I found your blog! How are you doing??

Kranendonk Family said...

Thats funny! But what a good husband to do that for you! I'm glad you posted it :)