Jake and I went to Puerto Rico for a For Every Home rally. I took lots of pictures at the event cause I was so proud of him! It was held at a German Restaurant there. We told the restaurant to expect around 40 people but I think the total count was around 65. It went way better than anyone expected!! I think they recruited 21 more people. The whole thing was in spanish. I was the only one in the room that didn't speak spanish. At one point he cracked a joke about my family and the room was busting out laughing and staring at me. I just smiled and shrugged since I had no idea what was going on. He did a very good job and got everyone excited about being a part of For Every Home.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
For Every Home Event in Puerto Rico
Posted by KimandJake at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm impressed with the Spanish. If you were not so white and had hair I might think you belonged to someone else! It looks like you did a great job on your event! Your mom & and Martha Stewart are be proud!
Looks like fun! I hope you at least had time to sit on the beach :)
Hahaha that's so funny. He probably cracked a joke and told everyone to look at you weird just so you'd feel awkward.Don't we love espanol. Sounds like the event was a success!
Post a Comment