We recently went to Puerto Rico on the red eye flight. Don't ask who had that brilliant idea. Jake and I love our sleep so we knew this may be a little difficult for us to accomplish without becoming exhausted the next day. I came up with the idea that one of those donut pillows would help me sleep on the plane, so I went out and bought this.....
Jake made fun of me and said that he didn't need a pillow to sleep on the plane, so we only bought one. Now the funny part was when I got on the plane from SLC to Atlanta I was out. I don't even remember taking off. Jake, however, could not sleep. He said it was just because he wasn't in the mood to sleep. I kept the pillow for the next flight from Atlanta to San Juan. Again, was gone. Jake was awake, again. On the way home he decided he would use my pillow. I don't think he knew how to use it right though. I took a picture of him so you guys could see what I mean.
I still don't think he slept very well, or for very long!
I got my hair done yesterday with Megan. It is getting so long! I have been growing it out for a couple years now. Sometimes I get sick of it though. It takes like 10 minutes to blow dry my hair, which isn't bad but I dread blow drying my hair! It always seems to get in the way too, I end up pulling my hair because I lay on it. We came up with a game plan for my future hair cut. (Jake was making fun of me because we have a game plan for my hair. He wouldn't understand though since he doesn't have any! lol) In the summer time, I am going to chop it off! I'm planning on cutting it shoulder length and then donating the rest to Locks of Love. 
Locks of Love is a company that provides wigs to people who suffer from any sort of disease that makes them lose their hair. The requirements to donate is 12 inches. I only need 3 more inches and I can do it! This is going to be a huge change! Jake says he doesn't care what my hair looks like but I think he is going to freak out when he sees it.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
My lifesaver and locks of love!
Posted by KimandJake at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He won't freak out about your hair, your face is to cute! I have a picture of Jacob sleeping just like that in his high chair! We should put them together.
Fun post. :) I think it's cool that you guys travel to so many different places. Have fun with your upcoming hair cut. I bet it will be cute.
Post a Comment