Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Opps, sorry Nickelcrack I forgot to post pictures of my wall

Obviously I'm only posting this pictures for Nickelcrack cause she was bugging me about it again. In fact, she called me lazy....jerk. lol.
My favorite ornament in the world. If you'll notice it has our wedding date on it. Jake's parents gave him an ornament every year growing up and they are keeping the tradition alive! Thank you Nikki! She also got us another way cute one this year that is probably tied for my favorite. It's a Santa and Mrs. Claus on a motorcycle.

Joy to the World. Gotta love gift cards for your wedding.

We painted two walls different shades of green in our living room. This is the lighter green wall that we just recently painted...or not. I just haven't posted in a while.

This is one of my favorite pictures....it's our darker green wall. The reason I like it so much is that you can see Jake over there on the little couch curled in a ball sleeping. Don't ask me why he doesn't stretch out on the big couch. I think he hates the big couch, because even when he wants to snuggle, he has to snuggle on the little couch! Crazy much? I think so!!


There you go Nickelcrack!!!

3 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

IT's about time kimmi...I'm going to have to keep giving you crap so you'll blog more and I know this is really stupid but how in the heck did you change your background. I have been to cutestblogontheblock so many times to change mine and I must be the only one who doesn't get it. PLEASE HELP! Thanks for posting. Love you girl

Cassie said...

That's my cuz. :) Your guys place looks very nice and comfortable.

Amy Bigelow said...

you have such a cute living room! :) you two look so cute together!