Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last one.

Wow. 4 posts in one night. I am going way overboard. Most likely I won't post again for another month.

We had a slumber party with my nephews a couple weeks ago. In the morning, they wanted McDonalds. Obviously they are way too cute to say no to so we ended up going inside to eat and play. There were two pictures that I snapped of them that were so cute I had to post them!

Aiden being a monkey on the playground. He was up there forever! I could hear him running around and then I heard him yell "Chee-dawg" and I looked up and he's just chillin in this glass part it was so funny.


Xavy playing basketball. You know, he is a really good shooter. I was surprised to see he made most of his shots! Even more than Jake when he went in there to shoot hoops with him. Go Xavy!

0 comments: