Well first of all I must tell everyone that this is Jake posting this blog. Because as everyone knows, Kim does not like snow. My wife is going to be amazed that I got on here and actually did something. This weekend we have Kim's friend Toni from new york in town. She comes out every year during Sundance to see a few movies and to kick my butt in skiing. This year I tried to get in better shape before she came so i wouldn't look so bad. I consider myself to be an alright skier but who knows. Other than that things are good for both Kim and I. We are both still very busy with work and school. We will continually try to keep this thing as up to date as possible but no promises....
Friday, January 16, 2009
Oh how we love snow....
Posted by KimandJake at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Way to go for your first post! That's totally awesome! Any hints on how I can get my husband to start posting on our blog?? :)
Hey Jake! Sking sounds fun. I agree with Kim on the snow bit though -it's cold. Burrrr
Impressive Jake!
Enjoy that snow, glad YOU get to live in it!
It's nice that at least one of my friends updates their blog....Way to go Jake!
Post a Comment