Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas (sorry mom I stole all your pictures)

I had a really good Christmas this year, it actually felt like Christmas! On Christmas Eve some of my family went to the Nutcracker. My mom, Whitney, and i went willingly and loved it! Jake, Hanu, and Paul Wall were forced and didn't like it so much. lol. In fact, Jake and Paul were texting back forth talking about how "gay" the show was. I think Paul just really enjoyed the men in tights! Hanu, on the other hand, went and got some candy during intermission and then spilled the entire plastic bag of candy on the floor. Normally this wouldn't be so bad except they were slanted floors so all of the candy started rolling down underneath everyones chairs in front of us. haha. Go hanu! Here are some pictures of us before the play started....
Mom and Paul Wall

Whitney and Hanu

Me and Pooh Bear


And this is Paul Wall after the ballet. He was so happy it was over he was skipping for joy! (He is extremely homophobic so it was utterly hilarious watching him do this, let alone having a picture of it.)


After the Nutcracker we went to this Christian service at the South Valley Church? I'm not sure what the name is but it's Paul Walls church. Last year my family all went to this service without Jake and I cause we were in Cali. It was kind of cool though, they were singing the whole time and then at the end we lit these candles and waved them around. Jake tried blowing Ashley's out but apparently she was too quick for him, or he's just retarded. Here's a picture of us inside the church. P.S. There was a coffee shop inside the church! Hello? Why can't mormon churches adapt something like this please?


And then the babies opening their present from all of us on Christmas...they are way too cute. I love them!


Merry Christmas! A little late.

0 comments: