Jake does the most random things that I can’t help but smile about. The last couple of days I’ve thought of a few that I’m sure you guys would laugh at.
If any of you have seen a picture of Jake or tried to take a picture of Jake, there is a 90% chance that he is doing his cheeseball smile! He loves to be goofy, which means all of my pictures of him are goofy! See below……
I love to have a water bottle everywhere I go, so every time we go to the grocery store we buy two cases. Every once in a while Jake will open up a case and put it in the fridge. I don’t know why he does it, but he lines up all the water bottles perfectly so their labels are facing forward. He’s not normally OCD, but apparently the fridge has to be organized. It makes me smile every time I open the fridge.
Whenever Jake goes to the grocery store by himself he buys Harmon’s 7 layer bean dip. He loves this stuff! When he comes home with all the groceries he leaves out the bean dip and chips and immediately starts dipping. He could live off of this stuff if I would let him.
He sings in the shower. I know a lot of people sing in the shower and that’s normal, but Jake loves to sing church songs in Spanish. It’s not only in the shower that he sings these songs either. When I was living in New York and he was in Omaha he would sing me to sleep with his Spanish hymns. Now every time I hear them I smile, especially when it’s coming from the shower!
We recently sold Jake’s truck and have been car pooling to work lately. I particularly love this because normally it’s nap time for me in the car on the way to work. Sometimes I’ll stay awake and talk to him on the way. As we approach our exit I always wonder when he is going to change lanes from the car pool lane to the exit lane. He seems to ALWAYS wait until the last possible moment to do this. It used to drive me crazy, and I would act like a back seat driver. That did not get him to change lanes any faster so I gave up hope and now just expect it. On the rare occasion he switches lanes early I’m always shocked and congratulate him!
He tells me that I’m a good cook. LOL! We all know he is lying through his teeth! When he cooks dinner sometimes he’ll teach me a few tricks. On occasion he will give up hope and kick me out of “his” kitchen. Who knew my kitchen would turn into his kitchen. haha.
Jake is way too funny!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Jake
Posted by KimandJake at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Back in his younger days he did not sing Hymns in Spanish in the shower it was usually Back Street Boys. I will apologize for his driving, he was taught by the master! Glad you keep smiling through all the good and quirky that is Jacob!
I think we all ended up as crazy drivers :) But you gotta love jake, even though he does crazy stuff like pose in his underwear in front of every mirror he walks by he is an amazing guy!
Post a Comment