My babies went trick or treating tonight with Bill Hay and they looked so cute!! Xavy was the hulk and Aiden was a blue power ranger. When they came to get treats they posed and flexed their muscles for the camera. I love them!
We went to dinner a couple of days ago with Bill and Ashley to this mexican restaurant. As we walk in there was a frankenstein statue, at least I thought it was. It turns out it was a person! It scared the hell out of me. Then not to mention again later that night.....and again as we were leaving. I'm not sure if he was just extra creepy or really good at scaring people. He gave me candy though and I got a picture with him.
Can I tell you how much I hate winter time? The obvious reasoning would be the snow. The second is how it gets dark so fast! The two pictures below are one on the way to work and one on the way home from work. Can you tell which is which? The darkest one is actually on the way to work! I never see the sun anymore....it's just something that once brightened my day but now my day is filled with artificial light that Thomas Edison once discovered.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by KimandJake at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww.. the pictures driving to and from work made me sad for you! That totally sucks! I get to drive to work when it's light at 12 pm, but it's going to suck in a few weeks going home when it's freezing at 11 pm! I'm glad you're having a happy halloween!
How depressing. I'm sorry.
You better get out of the office at lunch time and do some shoe shopping! So how come your own big boy didn't dress up as "Nacho" and go along with the boys?
Post a Comment