Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GO UTES!


The past couple of years Utah has choked sometime during the football season. This year.....we are undefeated thus far, and BYU is not! LOL! I make sure to let Jake know that every once in a while. In fact, mainly everyone on my team at work are BYU fans. I get crap from them all the time! Due to the fact that BYU lost to TCU, I decided to give them a little crap. At work, when you see an article that we most likely will get a lot of questions about you send it to the team so they can read it. I pretended that this was the case and sent an article to everyone title "TCU RUINS BYU'S HOPE FOR A BCS BID". As everyone is opening it, I'm over there giggling to myself. All at once everyone turns, glares at me, and tells me I suck. LOL! They deserved it! So here are the BCS Rankings.....
1. Texas 7-0
2. Alabama 7-0
3. Penn State 8-0
4. Oklahoma 6-1
5. USC 5-1
6. Oklahoma State 7-0
7. Georgia 6-1
8. Texas Tech 7-0
9. Ohio State 7-1
10. Florida 5-1
11. Utah 8-0
12. Boise State 6-0
13. LSU 5-1
14. TCU 7-1
15. Missouri 5-2
16. South Florida 6-1
17. Pitt 5-1
18. Georgia Tech 6-1
19. Tulsa 7-0
20. Ball State 7-0
21. BYU 6-1
22. Northwestern 6-1
23. Kansas 5-2
24. Minnesota 6-1
25. Florida State 5-1
As you may notice Utah is 11th! I'm so excited because this may be the year that we get another BCS bid! I'm just hoping that we do not choke again this year to BYU!

1 comments:

Becky said...

Go Utes........I love you baby girl. Mudda