Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's been a while!

We went to California for Dani's wedding (Jake's sister). They did an amazing job putting the wedding together, she looked beautiful! It was a lot of fun too, I got to meet some really cool people that I have heard so many good things about! There was this guy in particular that i got along with really well, his last name was Zamora. I talked to him for hours just laughing at the most random things. Nikki/Stevo- tell him we have to do lunch or something when Jake and I come to visit again. At the wedding they put together a dance floor which was a lot of fun, I actually got some really cute pictures of the newly wed couple dancing for the first time.


I have more pictures but they are not uploaded to my computer yet. There will be more to come!

Goobers
For those of you that know my goobers, I am sure you will be shocked when you see this picture of him. We estimated that he is 14 or 15 years old now. I can't imagine him old but he is getting so sick. Every time I think about it I want to cry! He has pancriantitis, a tumor (luckily it's benine), and he can't clean himself anymore so he gets a lot of furballs stuck on his back. My dad got him a crush and makes Wei Wei brush him everyday now. I just want him to live forever and be healthy!


He looks so skinny. He lost like 5 pounds within a couple of weeks, lost his voice, and had actual goobers in his eyes. I demanded that they get him to the doctor and that's when they found all these horrible things wrong with him. They gave him some medicine and for a couple of days he was going crazy running around like he was a little kitten. I think we need to get him some more of that medicine for him! Oh I love him, he's my goobies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you! I'll tell Frank that he has a new friend. So sad about kitty. He looks to skinny!

Mike and Melissa said...

Goobers!! He used to be so fat...sorry Chee. Mike's dog died when it was 15 yrs old. So maybe Goobers has yet another life left in him (make that 10 instead of 9)!
FYI I learned a cool thing about cats. A vet told me she prescribes a lot of them with PROZAC here in Utah so they aren't crazy. Thought that was funny!