Saturday, August 23, 2008

New York

We went to New York a couple weeks ago to visit some friends, and to try and convince Jake into moving there. Fortunately, we had tons of fun and didn't get hardly any sleep at all! Unfortunately, Jake wasn't convinced. I just love New York way too much I decided. New York will always be my favorite but anywhere in California is my second. So....we are probably going to move to California in the next year or two. I just want to get out of Utah!

While we were in New York, we went to Central Park, laid on the grass, and watched a baseball game; went to a movie in Bryant Park with a bunch of old buddies; Johnny Utah's (don't ask); a little restaurant with waiters/waitresses singing to you while they served you; and south street seaport to watch this drunk guy sing. It was tons of fun, who wouldn't want to live there?!

=) hahah barcelona de ja vu
My old roomie from Barcelona! I missed her!!



The movie in Bryant Park with my old work buddies!




Baseball in the park. It was so relaxing and nice!!



Hanging out with my old New York roomie and her boy.
Such a good trip!! I want to go back again very soon!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

As long as you come back! It's ok because we're probably moving to Boston in about two years.

Crystal said...

You're only allowed to go as long as you come back! It's all good cause Adam, Ammon, and I will probably be moving to Boston in about two years. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself.

Mike and Melissa said...

Yeah, and you bug me about not blogging enough....