Thursday, August 14, 2008

Michael Phelps

I have to tell you. Jake and I have been extremely lazy lately. We literally go to work, come home, make dinner, and we are glued to the t.v. the rest of the night. I am obsessed with the Olympics. Especially when it comes to Michael Phelps! He is rediculously good (Is that even a word?). I have to admit some of the races are a little intense so I cheat. Before I watch the race I look at the medal count to see who won it. Oh the beauty of having the Olympics in a foreign country!
Exhibit A: The greatest Olympian of all time....

Exhibit B: The "Fish"

Oh I love it. I wish the Olympics would continue a lot longer. Or at least the American Swim Team. Although if that were the case I'm sure I would gain some weight sitting in front of the t.v. all the time. I guess I should be grateful his last race is on Saturday. lol.

0 comments: