Every year during the holidays my group of besties gets together. This year we went to Crystals house, had amazing crepes, and made gingerbread houses. It was fun to just hang out and talk since I don't get to see them very often. It's amazing how much life changes in short periods of time. Ammon is getting so big, and Crystal is a cooking machine. Paige graduated, chopped her hair off, and got a new car. (which by the way....I nagged her about not blogging in months! She apparently is locked out of her blog, but has tried to fix that.) I have a couple of pictures from that night. I wish I would have gotten some more!
Our wonderful gingerbread houses!
Paige in her new Prius. It was too dark to get a picture of the actual car, but it is amazing! I love you all girls!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Girls Night
Posted by KimandJake at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment