I finally downloaded the pictures from Jake and his little "mis hap" haha. He's so funny.
He wouldn't even look at the camera because he was too embarrassed! I tried to remind him that I used to do that all the time when I was younger. (I didn't mention the fact that it was on purpose. I loved to the clean the floor that way, which really meant slide across the floor on my knees in all the soap. I knew that would have made him feel worse and I was trying to help him feel better about the situation! Too funny.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Pictures!
Posted by KimandJake at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha sounds about like my husband! He almost did it but I stopped him before it was too late! Congrats on your tests that is so awesome!
Let me guess...he used dish soap instead of dish detergent? Hee hee. At least he was being a sweet heart and helping in the kitchen.
Post a Comment