Monday, July 28, 2008

Bored

For the last hour maybe even hour and a half I have been bored out of mind. I've tried to find a cute blog layout but ended up deleting all the widgets on the blog without saving any of them. I'm brilliant! So I decided to keep it simple with the classic black because I got to frustrated with my ingenious ideas. It's kind of weird having a life again after all of the studying. I don't know what to do with my time! Usually Jake is playing nintendo, watching a movie, or cleaning his bike. I get bored doing all of those things so I have to keep myself entertained somehow!

We are going to New York on Friday and I'm way excited. My friends from Spain will be there as well as the ones that live in New York! I can't wait to see all of them. It was such a last minute trip because I was having withdrawels from the city. I needed to be there. Slowly but surely I'm talking Jake into living there one day. He's giving me a year, which I will take. Then I'll go anywhere he wants. (As long as it's not in the middle of a forest or some hick ranch with cow dung everywhere).

1 comments:

Nickell said...

Hey Kim. I just have to tell you that I am so jealous of all the places you have been! How amazing, China, Paris, I don't know anywhere else, but that's more places than I have been.....