I have officially passed all of my exams! My job is secure, and I get a raise! In order to pass this last exam I needed a 70, I went in thinking I was going to do fairly well. However, during the exam I was extremely worried. When I clicked exit to get my score I thought I was going to fail for sure! But as fate would have it, I got a 71!! hahaha. I just started laughing in the testing center when I saw it. I am just grateful I passed.
Jake has been such a good hubby to me during my stressful testing period. He's been cleaning up the house after me and cooking dinner. I promise now I will help out a lot more! He was doing the dishes yesterday and we ran out of dishwasher soap so he put a teeny bit of the soap that you're not supposed to put in the dishwasher in thinking that little amount wouldn't do anything. I came down and saw soap all over it was so funny! He was upset that I was laughing but I got a picture of it so I will have to post it when I upload it to my computer!
Friday, July 25, 2008
I passed (a different one this time!)
Posted by KimandJake at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats!!! That test sucked huh? I think I guessed on about half of them! I got a 73. Yay for being done! and it sounds like now you can do things you actually want to do like dishes, cleaning and making dinner. LOL. Good job!
Smooth move Jake!!!
Post a Comment