Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I passed!

I passed the Series 7! I was shooting for a 90 but only ended up with an 87. Which is fine, because at least it's over! However, I'm at work studying for the Series 63 and can't really focus. This test was written by a bunch of lawyers and is really picky and wordy. I just keep telling myself that it's only 60 questions or an hour and a half. To be honest, I would rather take the 260 questions in the Series 7 again than face this test. Unfortunately, that isn't an option. I take the 63 on Friday the 25th. Once I pass, I can for sure keep my job. (unless I get a ton of trading errors, and then who knows I could even go to jail! haha!) That's always a plus!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey great job!!! I totally can relate with you about retaking it instead of doing the 63. I don't know how I can handle any more studying. But I just wanted to say YAY and congrats!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so proud of my Kimchee!!! I hope things are going well, we miss you, we need to plan a get together, and it is our turn to host!! I will call you! Loves!

Anonymous said...

You are a genius! We are so glad! Study hard and keep that job, you'll have to support "Steve-O" in his old age!