Against my better judgement, I agreed with Jake to buy a bike. He does look really cute on it with his helmet and jacket! I took a picture of his first ride on it. I felt like I was following my child on his bike over to his friends. (My mom used to do that to me, and I know Wayne did it to Nikki! I think once we have children we might understand why they do that. However, at the time it's horrifying.) Although it's scary, it is financially smart. We will save so much gas money with this bike. I'm excited for that part! I just hope that the sick feeling in my stomach goes away every time I think about him on the bike. Maybe if Dentface would hurry and buy a Harley, we could cruise and get more comfortable on it. Anyway...here's pictures.
Monday, June 16, 2008
New Bike
Posted by KimandJake at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kimmi! How are you!? I seriously haven't seen you in years, I see that you and Jake are doing well. How fun that Jake just got a bike! The first year Tadd and I were married Tadd drove a scooter around town, ha he looked hilarious! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment