Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jake's Parentals, Car, and Work.

A couple weeks ago Jake's parents came out for the weekend to see our house. His dad loves to be doing something all the time. So, once he found out I have never been to "This is the place monument" we were in the car within 5 minutes. I thought it was going to be really toursie, but it was beautiful up there! I took some pictures of the view....



A couple of days ago I made a life changing decision......for the first time in the six years I have owned my car, I took off the racks. Apparently you get better gas mileage without them? Who knows but now my car looks bald.


Yesterday while I was sitting at work, I could not focus! I study all day long for these exams so I decided to take a picture of the computer screen so you guys could see what I stare at all day long....(I'm doing practice questions for taxes, maybe that's why I couldn't focus. I hate taxes!)

1 comments:

Mike and Melissa said...

Your car does look bald! How funny. Well I can't believe you are taking two classes on top of your already-horrible-homework-with-Fidelity. That's a lot to subject yourself too. I took a month off work so I could focus on my single class and pull an "A". It's the devil. Looks like you guys are having fun though. Love you guys.