Hello everyone! We just got into our house a week ago and took pictures so that everyone can see! My favorite part is my closet, the bathroom and my kitchen. More good news from us....I got the job at Fidelity. As soon as I pass my series exams I will officially be a stockbroker! I can't even describe to you how excited I am. I start on Monday!
The loft area.
The outside of the house...obviously.
My bathroom. I love the blue tile!
The kitchen. It looks so much better now that we have a fridge and some decorations.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Pictures of the new house!
Posted by KimandJake at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
KIMCHEE-Congratulations! That is so exciting on the house and the new job! That is awesome, I couldn't be prouder! I can't wait to see you!
Yay for buying a house. Such a big step in life. And congrats on the job! Look at you go. You can join me for studying. That seems to be my life these days.
Post a Comment