Monday, April 28, 2008

First Day

I had my first day of work at Fidelity. I'm really excited because they are an extremely good company to work for. Especially in the condition of the economy. However, we went over our training schedule for the Series 7 and 63 exams and it freaked me out a little bit. I have 5 books totaling over 1000 pages that I have to read within the month. Once I am done with that then we go to everyday classroom training for another month and half with tests after each section. Then I'm cleared to take this 6 hour exam! If I don't pass, I don't have a job. If I do.....I get to do it all over again for the Series 63. They promised us if we follow their schedule and study at home we will have no social life but will pass the exam. Lucky for me, I really like all this stuff so hopefully it won't be too big of a problem. Plus Jake is taking all night classes this summer so I really have no distractions. I just hope I do well!

Jake went to the advisor today at UVSC and figured out that he can graduate this April. I'm happy for him because he is determined to finish his degree and he's even excited to go back to school. He's actually downstairs checking out all his professors on pickaprof.com.


I know this is just a cartoon but this is literally how tall the books are that they gave me.

1 comments:

Nikki and Denton said...

Kim your a dork are the books really a couple inches tall, I doubt there is a 1000 pages, knowing your reading its probably a 1000 pages of people mag, stars, etc.. You and your magazines. I miss you buddy!!! love ya