It turns out that we bought a different house. It's perfect actually because it should be done a lot sooner, in like two weeks! Here is a picture of what it is going to look like! The only difference is that it's going to be Yellow with a blue door. 
They have already put in the cabinets and they are going to start on the countertops this week. I'm so excited!
As for Jake and I, we're still as busy as ever. I've decided that I am going to start looking for a new job. I have a second interview with Fidelity this week, and hopefully one with Etrade soon. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago and they said they wanted to interview me. Who knows what I'll do, I'm just so sick of Zions. I hate it!
Jake got a promotion at work. Which means he's working really long hours. I have to call him and make him come home from work. I'm very proud of him he is such a hard worker! He's also going back to school this summer at UVSC. He only has ten classes left. If he goes full-time he could be finished by December and graduate with me!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
New House
Posted by KimandJake at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It is so cute!! That is so exciting!! Sounds like everything is going well!! Can't wait to see you next month!!
Post a Comment