I'm sitting here in class bored out of my mind. Who wouldn't be, it's a four hour class!! I can't stop thinking about my new house and how fun it will be to live in Daybreak, especially in the summer! Although with all this snow, it will never get built. It has dampered my mood a little bit, not to mention my clothes. At first they told us in May it would be finished, but I'm expecting July now. For the time being Jake and I moved into my dads in hopes to save as much money as we can before we take the plunge. I put a picture of what my house will look like when it is finished....
The only difference is that it will be a beige color. I'm so excited! Hopefully it will be done it time to have a 4th of July Party!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Time needs to fly!
Posted by KimandJake at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you-it is so cute!! I love you and miss you dearly!!!
How exciting. What a big step. I hope my house sells by the time yours gets finished. Can't wait to see it complete.
Post a Comment