Monday, June 20, 2011

Road Trip!

I finished my first year of law school! To celebrate Jake, Ana Banana, Beata, Freebush, and I took a road trip! We first went to a Knotts Berry farm. It probably wasn't the smartest idea on my part to disregard the warning signs at the start of the roller coaster for those with back and neck problems, but you only live once right? We also went to a show there. It was some random folk singing something or another. Yes, both Ana and I got called on stage. We spent all day there and then spent the night in a hotel. This was the best part, Jake is used to me rolling around at night but he isn't used to other people rolling around at night. He kept hearing B and Banana roll around, and he kept freaking out thinking something was wrong. Poor guy, got no sleep. Anyway, in the morning we got back in the car to go to Hearst castle. This place was ridiculous. That family has some serious money to throw around. If I could take one thing from that place, it would be the pool. Loathing that pool right now. I had so much fun with all of them!









Then Jake and I parted ways with the girlies and went up to Morgan Hill to go hang with his fam and go on the lake. We got to the house pretty late so we went right up to bed. I open up the covers and am about crawl in when I spot this.....



Yep, that's fake poop. Bryce thinks he is hilarious. That just reminded me, I have yet to really get him back for this. The time will come. I am patient.

Jake's dad Stevo loves to go and do things, and see new things that he has never done or seen before. So he suggested we go see the USS Hornet in San Francisco on our down day. It was a very good experience going, and it makes me grateful for my small apartment. It seems much larger now than it did before. Not to mention, there was an amazing view of the city with a flag standing before it. It was breathtaking! Of course, I don't have any pictures of us (I think Jake has those), so pictures and video of boating will have to wait for him....which probably means they will never be posted.



0 comments: