I don't even know how to explain how awesome this city is. Sailing, running, beaching, hiking, and the list goes on. Instead of trying to explain all of our recent adventures, I will just provide pics.
We rock at Karaoke....
Hiking Torrey Pines with Ana Banana and Jacob!
Random firework shows from the comfort of our bed...
I have no idea what he is doing, but it is mardi gras!
My new wheels. Yep, I cruise around on this all of the time.
The stinky sea lions.
Mardi Gras San Diego. Right outside my apt. This city goes crazy. Obviously...
Dick's mexican restaurant. They made us hats....

Bahaha. This table at school has a hole in the middle of it.
That's a weezer concert in the middle of downtown, right below my apt.
Celebrate surviving our first year!
She's a true sailor.
My bro, just chillin on the boat.
Captain Jake and I

Hiking Torrey Pines with Ana Banana and Jacob!
Random firework shows from the comfort of our bed...
I have no idea what he is doing, but it is mardi gras!
My new wheels. Yep, I cruise around on this all of the time.
Dick's mexican restaurant. They made us hats....
Bahaha. This table at school has a hole in the middle of it.
That's a weezer concert in the middle of downtown, right below my apt.
My bro, just chillin on the boat.
Captain Jake and I
0 comments:
Post a Comment