Monday, May 30, 2011

Jake's European Hilariousness

The best part about being married to Jake is that he always throws out these one liners that are hilarious. The best part is that he is not meaning to be funny, he's dead serious. He had a few gems while we were in Europe so I decided to write them down so that I wouldn't forget them.....

"Europe is like advanced algebra. They only give you the details because they expect you to already know the basics". - Regarding the tours throughout Europe.

"I don't trust people that have two first names".

"Look at me, I'm a burrito".

"When life gives you lemons, throw them at the ugly guy and say screw you".

"The only consistencies in this world are math and mcdonalds fries".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he has gotten funnier the older he gets, a few more years and he might be able to do stand up in other places besides the living room