Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Been a while...

Who would have thought this day would come? I definitely didn't.

It's official people, I graduated this summer. Now, I'm applying to law schools. Last year I was convinced I would never do grad school cause I was so burned out. It's amazing how life changes. I was also convinced that I would want to spend the rest of my life in the financial industry as a stock trader or investment advisor. I would still like to use my financial background and do financial law such as securities fraud or estate planning. Who knows what will happen? Maybe I won't get accepted anywhere! (probably my biggest fear)

On to a brighter subject, look at my cute preggers sister...

I believe she's due January 21st. I'm hoping that the baby is born on January 15th because that's her birthday as well as my moms. That would be so awesome!

The dubs have started to play sports and it is to die for! Zavy's games were so flippin cold I didn't ever take picture of him playing and now they are over so I can't! I'm a little bitter I don't have a cute pic of him in his jersey and flag. Maybe I'll steal one from Weeny. I at least got one of A-bawg in his t-ball outfit posing with Zavy.

Aren't they huge now? I love when they get to slumber at my house and we can eat lots of candy and stay up late watching movies.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Yay for graduating!! It's such a great feeling! You will do well with getting into Law school I'm sure. It's nice that you were able to work a bit in finance before graduating so you could know a bit better what you want to do. I think I would've gone into accounting. :) Your sister and nephews look way cute! Good luck with everything coming up!

Cassie said...

Congrats on graduating and good luck with all your future adventures.

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats that is so exciting!!

Nickell said...

That's awesome! I wish I was even CLOSE to graduating but I only started last fall, so I'm not even close. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Look at you go smarty pants!! So excited for you :)

Mike and Melissa said...

Chee, Ashley is a cute prego mommy. I bet she is so happy! I'm sorry you got the swine flu. I hope it goes away. I know you'll do awesome in law school too...you're a smarty pants.