Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sick

This is how I feel right now:

Every once in a while I break out in a coughing attack, I lose my voice, and my nose is so stuffed I can't breath. However, I am at work! Even worse, VTO is out so I can take work off without pay. Although I wish I could take it I took 8 hours of VTO Monday because I was sick then too. Call me greedy but I'm staying at work so I can have a bigger pay check!

I think the bug is going around my office because everyone around me seems to be sick. My manager gave me ariborne and Zicam droplets that help with the cold. The zicam seems to be working it is amazing! Hopefully I can stick it out for the day.

4 comments:

Kranendonk Family said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope you didn't get it from us. I had that for the past couple weeks and I know it is not fun. I hope you get better soon and i'm sure Jake is taking good care of you :)Ha, let me know if you need anything!

Shirley said...

Yuck! I hate being sick! Especially when you need money and want to save your sick days for something fun. :) That's awesome they have so much VTO. I'm looking forward to taking a ton of it when I come back in June. I hope nothing really really really bad or good happens in the market and it goes crazy again. Hope you get better soon!!!

Cassie said...

Not fun, hope you are feeling better now.

SARIE said...

if I do I am going to blame it on you for CURSING me! haha. and one of these days soon I need to come crash one of the "lunceford" family dinners/lunches! ps. did you figure out your london trip? you should talk to dwhit cause she is coming too.