Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pranks!

My help desk Raymond and I sit next to each other at work. Throughout the day we usually call each other slackers or crazy or just drop one liners making fun of each other. To raise money for the food drive the help desk team sent out sign up sheets to throw a pie at your favorite help desk. Conveniently, Raymond was out of town the week that we were supposed to throw the pies at them. I decided that this was unacceptable and would somehow get even. The last day that he was gone I came up with the creative idea to saran wrap everything at his desk! I snapped a few pics once I was finished.






I am so excited to go to work on Monday and see his reaction!!! hahahahahahaha.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Too Hilarious! I can't wait to hear about his reaction. Raymond is awesome. Tell him I say Hi after you rub his nose in his saran wrap desk! lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little afraid to come and see what you have done to the "Guest Suite". I will probably be to tired to care!

Cassie said...

Awesome idea!

The Lloyds said...

so what happedned when he saw it?

HeatherLovesClay said...

Nice Work, Jake! It's good to see that you guys are doing well.