Friday, April 10, 2009

New Books

As all of you know I work in the financial industry. It was my dream to become a stockbroker since I started investing when I was 16. While this dream has come true, I realize that this is my first job just out of licensing and that there are endless career opportunities out there. The financial industry is extremely complex. No one will ever be able to master all that it has to offer. However, I find myself wanting to try! This is mainly because I have no idea what I want to do within the industry. I figure why not learn as much as I can about each "department". Eventually I will find something that I am extremely passionate about. To start, I have searched the internet to find the best books about investment strategies (advising, active trading, etc.). These are the two that I came up with. Both have received rave reviews.....




As I write this I have to laugh because my mom posts books that she is reading on her blog (of course every single one of them are about the market). I can just picture her having one of two reactions when she sees my blog......
1. She will laugh and say that I am just like her
OR
2. She will write down the author name and title of the book thinking she needs to read these as well!

So mom.....which one was it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just like your mother...........and I just went on Amazon and bought both books myself. I love you baby girl. Keep the book ideas coming. You know I love to read as much as you do.