It was Jake's birthday on the 26th. We aren't doing anything big for birthday's this year because we would rather save some money and get away for a weekend. Needless to say I had to be creative this year. hahah. I told him I had to go and take a test and a quiz at the U and wouldn't be home until 9. Which was true, but I re-scheduled my test and blew off my quiz. I surprised him with a cake, a balloon, love notes, and a present. I made him blow out the candles while I sang happy birthday to him. He loved that! LOL. He went skiing all day so he needed a bath. I suggested he get in while I "set up" his presents. All I had were little love notes on post its that I placed all over the house, got him some oreos, and a coupon for free dish duty and a back scratch. He always does the dishes and I always clean the bathroom. I thought I would relieve him of his duties for a night. haha. Here are some pictures from that night.
I can't believe my hubby is 26 years old! Sometimes he acts a lot older....right now he is snoring on the floor. He fell asleep watching a movie. I'm surprised he lasted so long tonight usually he is out within 5 minutes of a movie. He is such a good guy, and such an amazing husband. He works so hard, which is probably why he is so sleepy. Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Jacob's Birthday.
Posted by KimandJake at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I happen to know another significant other who fits that ballon. Maybe it's a genetic thing
Cute Kim! and Happy birthday again jakey!
Happy Birthday Jakey Poo, and Kimchee on Rice!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment