Jake and I got married on a lovely warm August night. Romantic music could be heard from our reception site, and flowers could be seen everywhere. In the background there was a beautiful waterfall complete with a stream surrounding our reception. One would say, it's the perfect day to be married.
Ok Jake's about to throw up with all my romance novel talk. This is what we were really doing that day.....
That's kind of a nerdy picture so here's a cute one with my honey, and then all my besties!

Sunday, January 27, 2008
Wedding
Posted by KimandJake at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello there my dear!! I am so excited that you and Jake have a blog!! now I can feel closer!! I hope things are going good and that you guys are happy! I want to see pictures of the new house!! Love you!
I'm so happy you have a blog! Now you just need to keep posting. Halloween was four months ago hun. I love you and can't wait to read more!
So Kimchee, I kinda wish I wasn't wearing a white shirt in this pic. I match your dress. Sorry. But I love you buddy anyways...
Hey Kimmie! I ran across your blog on Jessica's, we should be blog buddies! Our is tatcox.blogspot.com
Post a Comment